Frequently Asked Questions on Booking Wedding Bands
Compare Wedding Bands have included some of the most frequently asked questions about Booking Ireland’s Best Wedding Bands, collected from over Twenty years of questions from Brides to be. We hope this helps you in your decision process, and that you find it informative and refreshingly honest. Chat with any of our Wedding Band Specialists, and call us on + 353 1 285 10-52 or pop in a quick enquiry right here.
How do I know these bands deliver ?
- They all perform live with no backing tracks, have over 10-15 years experience in the music Industry and perform songs perfected over a number of years.
Can I talk with a human ?
- Better believe it , yes of course, no call centres, no mental noises, buzz or call anytime on + 353 1 285 10 52 …from 09:00 to 18:00pm ( Monday to Friday )
Do I get any discounts on a DJ or drinks reception music ?
- Absolutely, if you book a Wedding Band with us we offer €100 discount off our Wedding DJ Package and €100 discount off from Drinks Reception Music.
Why are these bands the best bands in Ireland ?
- They are all Completely hand picked by us, based on their outstanding level of quality Performances, their ease of dealing with them and their complete passion for delivering on their promise to create and deliver one hell of a party for you.
Whats included in the fee ?
- The fee we quote you means you will not be given any extra bill or expenses, it covers the travel, the soundhire, and full 2 hour set list of amazing music hits.
How long have you being booking Bands ?
- We have been booking Wedding Entertainment for over Twenty years so we know about getting it right and we won the 2013 Award for BEST WEDDING Entertainment Agency.
Why do I pay a deposit ?
- To confirm your band we need to let them know they can’t take another booking on your date, so when you pay your deposit they STOP taking offers on your selected dates.
How do I know these are quality acts ?
- All of these wedding bands feature some of the most talented musicians in Ireland, they perform every week for lots of the Top Event companies, balls and profile hotel groups in Ireland and we would be more than delighted to run through this with you.
Do I get a receipt for my deposit..?
- Yes of course, we issue a receipt with all your booking information with it on email.
How long do the bands play for ?
- Most Wedding bands play for one right up to two hours or three hours with a break.
Can I go and Preview the wedding bands live in advance?
- We organise FREE monthly viewing nights, they are free of charge so you get a chance to see what the guys do.
Am I able to choose specific songs?
- Yes based on the artist or bands set list, if you need anything very special you let us know and we will try our very best to look after you.
Can I talk to the band directly ?
- Of course anytime you need to, just let us know when suit you and we will arrange it immediately.
Is it possible to call into the office and meet in person and get advice
- We would be more than delighted to meet you in person, the site helps you with ideas and options and we happy to sit and advise you anytime of your choosing.
Do the Band dress properly or in Jeans?
- All of the Wedding Bands that feature on our site, are real true pro level acts, they dress accordingly
Is there a limit to the number of guests the band will play for?
- No, our bands cater for weddings of all shapes and sizes. Our quotes are all inclusive, so the more the merrier.
Can you provide a band to suit a specific themed wedding?
- Yes, we have a large variety of bands and our aim is to help you create the perfect day. Once you select the desired date, we will check which bands are available. From there we can break down which of these bands are most suitable for your specific theme.
Can your bands cater for an outdoor wedding?
- Yes, our bands have a vast range of equipment and we can liaise with your chosen venue to ensure that our bands can set up at your outdoor location.
Do you have any acts that can provide music for both the ceremony and the reception?
- Yes, we have a large variety of entertainment available. Simply let us know what you have in mind and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
Can I request more than the first dance song to be played at the wedding? If so how far in advance would this request need to be made?
- Of course, our bands have a large repertoire of songs to choose from so they will be familiar with the majority of popular wedding songs. However, if you advise what songs you would like to be played on your big night, our bands will be able to add them to their set list for the night. The sooner you can advise us of these requirements the better, however these requests can be made up to twelve weeks prior to your big day.
If we want the band to play longer is that possible? If so what is the overtime charge?
- Yes, it is possible to request an extension for your wedding band. However most bands play for approximately two hours which is plenty of time to get your guests up on their feet. We also open DJ packages to accompany your band. Prices for any extension would be depending on your requirements.
What will happen if for some reason you are forced to cancel the gig last minute? Will you provide an alternative band or will I have to look for one?
- Our acts are committed to honouring their booking agreements, therefore it is extremely unlikely that this would ever occur. If our act is forced to cancel their booking at the last minute due to an emergency situation, we will source another top quality band to entertain your guests. If you do not wish to avail of a replacement, will we be more than happy to provide you with a full refund.
Do you provide use of a wireless microphone for use during speeches, announcing first dance/father daughter dance etc?
- Yes, our acts will be more than happy to allow you the use of a microphone for those all important speeches and announcements.
Can you provide us with references from previous weddings?
- Of course, all of our acts are of an extremely high standard and we have numerous testimonials from previous clients. It is important to us that you are completely confidant with your choice when making your booking.
For how long and how often will the band require a break?
- Generally the band will require a short break half way through their set for approximately fifteen minutes.
Will the band require a meal to be provided?
- Generally a meal would be provided to the band at the venue as they will be there for a long period of time setting up the equipment, doing a sound check and then performing.
Will you provide us with a written contract?
- Yes, once you decide to go ahead with your booking and a deposit has been paid, a written contract will be supplied to you.